Brand presence in a complex setting
Global mining company Rio Tinto has a presence in 40 countries across six continents, many with some of the most difficult terrains and climates. Mining companies face high levels of scrutiny and have complex communication needs.
Our work across most areas of Rio Tinto's operations has engaged employees, communities, shareholders and leaders globally. We've been on the ground in mine sites to really understand the significance of clarity and cut-through.
In 2010-11 we produced a package of communication materials for Rio Tinto's presence at the IUCN biodiversity congress in Seoul. The centre piece of the package was an electronic magazine style publication that launched critical new tools to an audience of leaders in business, governments and Non-government organisations.
In 2014 we profiled Rio Tinto's Mine of the Future programme with a high level communication tool for the International Mining and Resources conference (IMARC). We scoped and designed a targeted piece to position Rio Tinto as industry leaders in step-change technology and innovation.
Since 2010, we've been providing the Footy Means Business leadership development program with a branded portfolio of short stories, working with the AFL and interviewing young Indigenous men from remote areas around Australia.
We've produced dozens of products and campaigns:
– Video production to recruit employees;
– Advertising to engage employees;
– Design and creative for reports and newsletters;
– Art direction and photography in complex environments;
– Strategies and presentation services for conferences;
– Full scale high stakes presentations;
– Information graphics and illustration services;
– Storyboards and messaging to engage target groups.